Closing Party at Oculus Gallery
Art and Sushi: Saturday, January 12th from 8pm - Midnight
Posted Jan 2, 2008
Come close out my showing at Oculus Gallery with a Saturday night get together.
This is a solo exhibition with over 50 pieces on display throughout the gallery. My friends at Sushi-X will be catering the night. If you've not eaten at Sushi-X, you're missing some of the best rolls in Chicago - beautiful, innovative and delicious. Best of all, the night is entirely free.
If you couldn't make it to my opening, this is a great chance to see my work in person. I'll be there too, so if you're free next Saturday, stop by and say 'hi'.
- Where: Oculus Gallery - 1900 S. Halsted
- When: Saturday, January 12th, 8pm - Midnight
- What: Sushi by [Sushi-X](http://sushi-x.net), Drinks, Merriment
- Public Transit: Blue Line to UIC/Halsted, then Halsted Bus South
- Parking: Lots nearby, on both Halsted and 19th